Sunday, August 10, 2014

Wedding Cocktail Hour Centerpieces

My mom is basically the most wonderful woman and is super talented. So when she offered to make my Cocktail Hour Centerpieces for our wedding, I was very excited. 
We collected all of the details we wanted included in the vases (which were donated by a friend); such as, pine cones my grandpa collected in Hilton Head, golden cardboard tubes I bought when I was in the Brownies, and several other memorable items. 
Most of these pieces went into the large vases:
DIY Wedding Cocktail Hour Centerpieces
DIY Wedding Cocktail Hour Centerpieces
The smaller vases were less personal, but still very nice!
DIY Wedding Cocktail Hour Centerpieces
DIY Wedding Cocktail Hour Centerpieces
I am super excited to use these at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment