Sunday, August 24, 2014

Vegas Bachelorette

Most people are lucky to have one great Bachelorette party. I have the kind of AMAZING friends that made sure I had 2 phenomenal Bachelorettes!! With Erin and Jefferey taking the lead, the girls and I had beyond a great time.
We started the night at BurGR. The food was so so so so so good!
 From there we moved on to the Chandelier Bar. It was stunning!
They have a drink there that numbs your tongue and makes the liquor taste sweet. I recommend trying it out once. 
After a moving speech from Sherief, we tried to move on. But got stuck trying to help Mark use a slot machine. 
Eventually, we made it over to Gilley's. This place has the biggest drinks you've ever seen and a bull ride!
 At this point, the girls and I headed out with Jeffery to check out some clubs. Like Marquee
We then headed over to Planet Hollywood to check out their bars and clubs. 
Who should we find, but some of the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment