Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Color Run

A few friends and I participated int eh Color Run this year. It was a lot of fun, but not my favorite 5k of the year. I wish that they had more color stations and people just throwing color packets on people along the way. I think that I am just more into obstacle 5ks. That being said, this is a great one for people who don't like mud or want to include children under 14. 
You start out all white, clean, and pretty.
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
Then at each color station, you slow to a crawl and fight to be next to the people squirting out colored cornstarch. If I was a runner, this may be irritating. As a jogger (at best), I had no issue with this and enjoyed the feeling of cornstarch (who knew?).
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
At the very end, everyone celebrates by throwing their awesome fun color packets at each other.
Color Run
Color Run
Color Run
Then you can stay and get a drink or head home. Like I said, a fun time; but not my favorite. I am not sure we will do this one again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment