Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ready Set Glow

This year I am participating in SEVERAL fun 5K's. Don't be confused, by participating I did not mean running. I do not run (except from things). Generally our group walks or goes at a slow jog. I am all about this! Since it's kinda pricey to participate, I want to get the most out of it and take some pictures along the way. I couldn't do that if I was running.
The first 5K of the year was in Chicago. The gimmick was that it was all about Glow in the Dark. 
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
 We quickly realized that we did not dress up enough.
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
 I was a little hesitant when it rained ALL DAY before the event. However, after a bit of a delay (and some poor planning), we were on our way. 
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
 Of course, we had to stop along the way for pictures.
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
 The race ended at the statium and inside was a huge Glow party.
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
Ready Set Glow
 The night ended with a seemingly long walk back to the hotel.
Ready Set Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment