Sunday, November 18, 2012

Out of Africa

Out of Africa is one of the most AMAZING places I have ever been. The most amazing place in Arizona, in my experience. I went on the VIP group tour yesterday and it blew my mind! They had over 100 acres of land with huge habit enclosures for their variety of animals.
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
I loved that the owner, Dean, had so many unique theories on interacting with wild animals and was a fount of information. I learned several fascinating things and am looking forward to reading his book (Return to Eden). What he spoke about made sense to me and I am looking forward to further reading about his theories. 
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
The absolute best part of Out of Africa was my chance to interact with the animals.
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
'Tiger Splash' was pretty darn cool too. 
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
The view was really quite amazing.
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Out of Africa
Make sure you check this place out if you are ever in Arizona!
Out of Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment