Monday, July 30, 2012

Warriors Dash

This is the second year Mark and I participated in the Warriors Dash. This year was even better than the last! I fully believe this was due to the company. Having friends join you on a muddy-challenge-5K is pretty great. 
I highly recommend the Warrior Dash to everyone, regardless of your age, weight, or fitness level. I truly feel that anyone willing to put in some effort is capable of completing this 5K. Mark and I have walked it for the last 2 years and I think we have had more fun because of that. However, not everyone is OK with walking. Make sure you go with a group that goes at the same pace as you. It really makes it so much more enjoyable. 
Warriors Dash

Warriors Dash
We've already signed up for Warrior Dash 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment